Join today using the Unibet Bonus Code and receive some extra money to play with. If you still don’t have an account, register and claim your bonus £50 bonus when you deposit £50 and then bet with a total of £100 (T&Cs Apply).
T&Cs: New customers only. Aged 18 years or older. Located in the United Kingdom. Only bets with odds of 2/5 (1.40) or greater will count. Only bets settled within the bonus validity period of 30 days will count. Sportsbook: Bet your bonus 6x. If you received £10 bonus money you need to bet £60 to complete the bonus conditions. Only one bonus per household is permitted. Certain Payment methods are excluded.
Unibet Welcome Bonus Details
For more information check the table below:
|Bonus Type||Bonus Description|
|Unibet Welcome Bonus||100% up to £50 (T&Cs Apply*)|
|Wagering Requirement||x6 Bonus Amount|
|Bonus Expiry||30 Days|
|Unibet Bonus Code 2018||Reveal Code|
*T&Cs: New customers only. Aged 18 years or older. Located in United Kingdom. Only bets with odds of 2/5 (1.40) or greater will count. Only bets settled within the bonus validity period of 30 days will count. Sportsbook: Bet your bonus 6x. If you received £10 bonus money you need to bet £60 to complete the bonus conditions. Only one bonus per household is permitted. Certain Payment methods are excluded.
How to use the Unibet Bonus Code?
- All you have to do is open a new customer account with Unibet;
- Make sure you enter the Unibet Bonus Code when you register.
- Make your first deposit.
- To withdraw your bonus winnings you must first wager your original stake x 6. The bets you make must be at odds of 1.4 or more; (T&Cs Apply)
- Some of other bet types that are not included in the offer but these are all listed on the website.
Many new customers attracted by the Unibet bonus code will head straight for the sports section of the site. Football is obviously a major draw for online gamblers but there is plenty more on offer.
Here’s a few of the sports and competitions that you can use the bonus code Unibet has provided on:
- Football – all the major world leagues are here, England’s Premier League, the Primera Liga in Spain, Germany’s Bundesliga and Serie A in Italy. But that’s not all. You can place bets on smaller leagues and competitions from all over the world. If you fancy a flutter on the Liga Nacional in Guatemala or New Zealand’s Premiership then you can do that too. If there is football going on somewhere in the world you can have a bet on it!
- Tennis – Wimbledon, the US Open and Australian Open are all covered but there is also a great selection of ATP and WTA events to choose from as well
- Golf – if it is links action that gets you interested then there are plenty of markets here for you. The Open Championship, PGA Tour and the Ryder Cup are just a few of the competitions that Unibet offer markets on
- Cricket – there are so many new and exciting cricket competitions cropping up that it is sometimes hard to keep up. But you can place a bet on any of the T20 events around the world as well as the more traditional test match series including the ever popular Ashes
- Rugby Union – the Six Nations is massively popular and there is a wide range of markets open on each and every one of the games in this year’s competition. And there are many more events from all over the world to explore if the oval ball game is your thing
And these are just a few of the many sports covered by Unibet. From surfing to futsal, trotting to yachting – there is so much on offer for all account holders. And remember, if you sign up using the Unibet bonus code you can get £50 bonus money. T&Cs apply
Unibet know that for many the future of online betting is on your mobile, on the go. And they have a whole range of apps dedicated to different markets and areas of the site.
Depending on what you are interested in you can choose from these apps:
- Live Casino
- Spin City
Separating the apps is a great idea and helps the customer in finding what they want with the minimum of fuss. If you are only interested in sports betting then you don’t want to be bogged down in the casino or poker sections – it would probably eat up the memory on your phone as well!
Unibet App Download
The thing all these different apps have in common, though, is how you download them. So here’s a quick guide to downloading app from Unibet:
- For Android devices you normally download apps from the Google Play store but Google doesn’t allow betting apps in their store
- Instead, you will need to first go to the Unibet website where you will be able to start your app download
- You also need to allow ‘unknown sources’ onto your device
- Select ‘settings’ (or ‘apps’ on some phones)
- Then just tick the ‘unknown sources’ box
- You can then download the apps from the Unibet apps page which can be easily found on the main menu on the homepage
- Downloading an app for an iPhone or iPad is even easier. All iOS devices can download apps from the iTunes app store. Just find the app you want to download and hook up your device.
Mobile betting is the most convenient way to bet as you are confined to your home or a traditional high street bookie. By downloading an app to your smartphone or tablet device you also gain access to live streaming of hundreds of sports events and can take advantage of the great in play markets that Unibet offer. You can even use your bonus money you received for losing your first bet after signing up using the Unibet bonus code.
Money Transfer Options
We mentioned at the start there was a small condition on withdrawing your welcome offer cash from your account but, in general, withdrawing and depositing money from your account is very easy.
- Once you have logged into your account you will see the yellow ‘Deposit’ button next to your name and balance
- Click on the button and this will open the money deposit screen
- Your card details that you entered when you set up the account will be set as the default bank details but you can add new details if you need to
- Enter how much you want to deposit in the box provided
- Enter your three-digit security number on the back of your card – sometimes referred to as the CVV number
- This will activate the ‘Pay Now’ button which you then click to deposit the funds
Withdrawing money from your account is just as simple. You can take funds out of your account in a number of ways, including bank transfers or credit and debit card transfers. You can also use one of a number of money transfer systems such as Skrill or Neteller but you will have needed to deposited money using the system in question first.
If you are withdrawing to your debit card all you have to do is:
- Click on the relevant option
- Your bank details should automatically appear in the relevant boxes, although you can alter the details to another account if needed
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Tick the checkbox concerning card details
- Click the yellow ‘continue’ box
Live Betting with Unibet
An area of betting that has become very popular in the last few years is the in play markets. What this means is that, as well as placing a bet on an event before it begins, you can also bet on events after it has started and throughout the event.
Unibet cover a whole host of sports so you are sure to be able to find your favourite and bet accordingly. The great thing about in play – or Live Betting as Unibet refers to it as – is that it opens up even more markets as the event goes on.
The Live Betting option is on the main menu bar that runs across the screen and by clicking here you will see the full extent of what Unibet offers.
Down the left hand side of the screen you will see the comprehensive list of all the live betting events occurring at the time that you are logged in. They are listed in sports categories so you can easily find the event you are looking for. If you are looking for a more general live betting option you might want to take a look at the centre of the screen where Unibet lists a number of Highlighted events (in a variety of sports depending what is on at the time). Underneath that is a mini list of some of the streamed events – we will look at the streaming options in greater detail in a moment.
Below that are a few events that have just started, to help you make the most of their available markets. And at the bottom are some Upcoming events that haven’t started quite yet.
The main home win, away win, draw options have their odds listed but by clicking on the event you will be able to see the full extent of the live betting markets on offer. These can range from first goal scorer to total goals and anything else that can be bet on as the event continues.
Streaming Sports on Unibet
We mentioned it just a minute ago but another great feature of the Unibet site is their live streaming service. This is where you can watch events as they happen. Not all events are available but at any given time you could be watching top European football or world-class tennis or even volleyball.
You can check to see if the event is able to be streamed by looking if there is a little TV icon next to the event in the list of live betting markets. Alternatively, you can click on the Unibet TV option in the left-hand menu. By doing this you will be presented with a list of events that are currently able to be streamed. You can also look ahead over the next week as well as filter your results by sport.
Just click on the event you want to watch and a screen will appear. You can even choose to expand to a separate screen or just watch while checking the available markets as the odds change depending on what is happening in the event.
Online betting companies are fond of claiming that these live betting options make sports more exciting. Whether this true or not is debatable but it definitely maintains the interest for longer and makes you care about fixtures that you may not have bothered about if you were not having a bet on the outcome.
Knowing that it pays to keep existing customers happy as well as offering promotions to entice new account holders, Unibet has a constant stream of promotions.
Again found on the main menu bar, these special offers list what you can get in the Sports section as well as Casino, Poker and other areas of the main site.